Friday, October 1, 2010

Cheers!

I celebrated my 21st birthday this past Saturday. Now I officially have a license to party hardy.. or will once I find a day I can dedicate to the DMV so my license can be horizontal instead of vertical. Hopefully I photograph better horizontally since I’m supposed to look this way until the year 2054.
We went to Toby Keith’s Bar and Grill for my birthday dinner.  My mom, dad, Sam, Kevin, Laura, Uncle Dave, Aunt Gail, Matt and Sara were all there to help me celebrate. My first drink was a Sun City Lemonade followed by a Scooby Snack shot and then Aunt Gail’s water because she told me that “drunk girls aren’t pretty” and who wants to look ugly on their birthday? After dinner we went to a bar on Mill where Kevin and Laura met called Rula Bula. They bought me an Irish Car Bomb and I made Sara do one with me because I wasn’t going down alone. A Cherry Fizz and another Car Bomb later (thanks to the bouncer who found out it was my 21st birthday) and it was time to go home. Sorry Aunt Gail, I think this is when I stopped “looking pretty” but at least I managed not to barf, slur my words or pee myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment